Saturday, December 31, 2011


New Years Eve Dresses 2012 / 2011 - The Latest Fashion Trends


2012 is just around the corner and who doesn't want to look fabulous as we celebrate another year?

If you are looking for new years eve dresses for 2012, you have come to the right place as I will give you the hot new dresses released in online stores just in time for the holidays so you can be confident that no one else has it!

But before I begin, let me just remind you that in the end, it's still about your own personal style so just pick the one that you think will compliment your physique, skin tone, hair color and whatnot. Don't worry though as I will give you a link below where you can find a ton more styles so you'll never run out of ideas!

Contents at a Glance


1. BCBGMAXAZRIA 3/4 Sleeve Sequin Dress

Super classy but a bit pricey

Such a mouthful for a brand name! First on the list is this beautiful shimmering dress from BCBGMAXAZRIA that's got a nice classic fit and a timeless design. Don't let the name intimidate you as BCBG has become a top choice by many Hollywood celebrities due to its impeccable style.

The price is just quite high though so if, for the New Year, you decide you want to splurge and spend money on a New Year's Eve dress to bring in the fun then be prepared to spend around 200 to 300 dollars on this one.

This is a good investment though as you can never go wrong with a BCBG dress and it's something you can wear again on other occasions.

2. Yoana Baraschi Sequined Strapless Dress

Still pricey but just as fabulous

Now for the number two spot, I really wanted to give you a more affordable choice but this one is just irresistible. By now, you might already have an idea that I'm a huge fan of classic sequined dresses, which is exactly what this is.

The sequins on the front are just lovely and follow a curve that accentuates your figure. On the back you'll see subtle stripes which also bring out the curves on your bottom.

If you want to spend less than 300 for a dress then Yoana Baraschi is a great choice. I actually think this is the best one as it's not as expensive as the BCBG but just as stylish.

3. 2b Cheetah Print Burnout Tube Dress

Affordable dress for New Year under 100

2B by bebe dresses are big these days and are a lot cheaper than our top two choices. The great thing about bebe is that, because you don't spend that much on your dress, you still have enough money left to buy shoes or accessories.

The cool thing about this outfit is that you can absolutely dress it up - it's basic and not too dazzling and jeweled.

You can add some accessories and personalize it the way you want. You can pick something like a statement necklace or some really nice big earrings to match with it.

More Dress Ideas for the New Year of 2012

I know you girls want more ideas but there's just so much new clothes out there for sale that I'm sure a lot of ladies would love. So I'm leaving you with a short video below showing not just black dresses but other colors as well so you could see just how wonderful they are too.

And just below the video, I'm giving you a link to hot new releases so you could shop some more and use them just in time as a New Years eve dress for 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment