P.S. Arts Amazing ‘Express Yourself’ Event With the Entire Fam
@djimonhounsou and I took Ming, Aoki and Kenzo to the P.S. Arts Amazing “Express Yourself” event a couple weeks back. I’m so happy we went and got to support a great organization that promotes kids’ creativity. I loved watching my kids exhibiting their own creativity.
Ming has started to cut and design her own patterns and experiment with colors. She makes the clothes and Aoki will model them. And Kenzo Lee is showing promise, or enthusiasm, at least, as a drummer. Support kids in the arts!
Ming has started to cut and design her own patterns and experiment with colors. She makes the clothes and Aoki will model them. And Kenzo Lee is showing promise, or enthusiasm, at least, as a drummer. Support kids in the arts!
Meet Me At The Grove
Hi fabs! I’m taping a segment today for Extra in Los Angeles at 1:30 PM at The Grove. If you have time come over and say hi. And be sure to tune in to Extra tonight!
GET A WAKE UP CALL FROM ME!!
I had so much fun recording a wake-up call as a part of Get Schooled, a non-profit aimed at keeping kids in school and on-track to graduate high school. Their celebrity wake-up calls are voice recordings from education ambassadors reminding students who sign up for them that it’s time to start a great day. CLICK HERE and sign up to be fashionably on-time to school with a wake up call from me! And study, study – school’s your buddy!
Big, Bold & BeautiFULL Lips
From runway to red carpet to the pages of your fave fashion mag, the beauty world is making room for big, full and luscious lips!
I pumped up the (already loud!) volume on these lips in my recent spread for Harper’s Bazaar Malaysia, but check out how the puckers on some of your fave celebs are full of it — color, that is… (more…)
KLS Shoots Harper’s Bazaar – Fully Loaded
View the Gallery / 17 Photos »
Fabs, as promised here is the full spread with all the photos from my Harper’s Bazaar Malaysia cover shoot. Shot by the brilliant Gan and styled by the fabulous Kenneth Goh, this spread reminds me of the editorial shoots I used to do when I began modeling years ago.
I love the clashing prints and the intersecting sensibilities of all the clothes featured. Part of the shoot was done high above the studio in the rafters. Talk about high fashion! (more…)
I love the clashing prints and the intersecting sensibilities of all the clothes featured. Part of the shoot was done high above the studio in the rafters. Talk about high fashion! (more…)





















No comments:
Post a Comment